From our marketing friends at Whole Foods Market
- St Hubertus Estate Winery, 2013 Pinot Blanc – This terrific Pinot Blanc has notes of honeyed citrus and is clean and focused. It’s that perfect cocktail wine for pairing with your favorite seafood.
- Quails’ Gate Estate Winery, 2012 Pinot Noir – This Pinot Noir is grown along the slopes of Lake Okanagan. Leather and spice highlight a core of red and black fruits. Perfect for salmon and roast turkey.
- Tinhorn Creek Vineyards, 2013 Pinot Gris – A full-bodied dry Pinot Gris that is a perfect appetizer wine, but is so good it shines with salmon, roast chicken, pork, and grilled veggies.
- Tantalus Vineyards, 2013 Riesling – This is world class Riesling impossibly balanced and with great length. Excellent with seafood, soft cheeses, sausages, and turkey dinner.
- Nk’Mip Cellar, 2012 Merlot – This is full-bodied Merlot. Hints of smoky oak, baking spice and ripe red and black fruit are sure to delight. Enjoy with firm cheeses, steaks and roasts.
- Meyer Family Vineyards, 2012 Chardonnay – This Chardonnay will have you wondering if it’s Burgundy, Santa Barbara, or Oregon.
- Burrowing Owl Estate Winery, 2011 Cabernet Franc – An earthy essence balances ripe fruit in this full-bodied wine.
- Black Hills Estate Winery, 2012 Nota Bene – A rich and bold frame supports this Bordeaux-style red. Perfect with steak or roasts.